Feb 23, 2017

Baby's First - Year, bath and Tooth


If you noticed it has been a while since my last newsletter - I am sorry - but time keeps flying in my house. My little guy is almost 7 months old now and I am getting back to work next month. I know I am privileged but I could use a couple of months more at home, just to get back on my feet ;) 







Since time is not a force with me - I am just gonna show what I have added in the store the last couple of weeks. I made this wonderful new kit called Baby's first year - and it developed by it self with some cute add-on kits.

The first add-on is Baby's First - Bath





Then we have the Baby's first - Tooth




You can find Baby's First - Year here


Joanna made the cutest freebie for you - find it right here

No comments:

Post a Comment