Jul 14, 2016

Expecting & Freebie

Hi
 
I am enjoying a quiet moment this morning - hubby took our son the see where he works and for the first time in a week there are no youtube blasting my ears out when I wake, and no one asking questions about what is for dinner. Peace and quiet is a nice thing.







Today's release is all about being pregnant. Is it you? Your daughter, niece, best friend? No matter who is Expecting, you'll need this kit to document all of the wonderful moments, feelings, cravings and milestones. We have all of the important dates/weeks covered.



I love this 8x8" album - each of the QPs comes with and with out a week number and there are a page for when your little boy or girl gets to the world, so all in all there are 20 quick pages in it.











I also have a coordinating gift for you

No comments:

Post a Comment